UPDATE:Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and the need to maintain social distancing in large gatherings, we are again holding this Chapter Meeting as a VIRTUAL EVENT. Please be sure to follow the following steps in order to attend.
1. Please register using the Registration link in the Teal Box after Step 5 below.
2. ONLY those who are registered will be able to join the event so please be sure to register EARLY to receive all the necessary attendance information.
3. Invite Others! Since we all have to work remotely, and no travel is involved, hopefully this will be one of our LARGEST attended meetings.
4. Please make every effort to attend! As we're all likely in isolation, this is a good way to "get out" the new normal routine.
5. If you encounter any problems with the registration process, please email our Chapter Secretary, Aaron Grenz.
6. Since this event will be held Online, our Sponsor for this event, 3M Novec, would like to ship you a small giveaway item. Go to the "Event Sponsor" area below for more details and instructions.
Hear and discuss important topics related to Data Center design, construction, operation, and management with local data center professionals.
Topic: Data Center Fire Suppression Case Studies & Potential Risks Using Different Types of Suppression
Presenter:David P. Olds AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- 12:00 PM:Join via GoTo Webinar using the instructions in your confirmation email
- 12:05 PM: Introduction, Updates, & Announcements from Chapter Board
- 12:10 PM: Keynote Presentation with David P. Olds AIA, LEED AP BD+C
- 1:00-1:30 PM: Q & A
3M™ Novec™ is proud to sponsor the AFCOM Greater Minnesota event. All
are welcome to register and join us. Data center fire event case studies will
be reviewed, including the cause of the fire and the downtime impacts. AIA CES
Since there will not be an in-person lunch, we would like to provide
you with a bag of mixed nuts to snack on during the presentation. In order to
receive this special gift, please share your continental US shipping
information with David Olds at email@example.com.
In your email please indicate if an alternate snack type is required. This
information will only be used for shipping purposes.
Don't Miss This Opportunity
"The Greater Minnesota Chapter is a membership organization for individual and corporate members of the data center industry. Our chapter was officially chartered in 2007 and we are proud of our growing chapter and welcome new members. If you are looking for a group of professionals to share ideas, learn about the future of our industry, and network with your peers we invite you to join our chapter. The Greater MN Chapter serves the entire state of Minnesota."
- Greater MN AFCOM Board
Please NOTE: The time listed below indicates EST, which is the only time zone the AFCOM website can display. When you download the Calendar Invite below, it will properly reflect 12:00-2:00pm CST.