Please join us from wherever you are working for a virtual meeting. Our topic is an interesting one - Power Line Exploitation in the Data Center. The Microsoft Teams meeting is below the agenda.
2:15 PM Presentation - How Can a Power Line Exploitation Happen in the Data Center?
2:00 PM -General Chapter Information and Introductions
- Situation Overview
- Unpack the information/capturing the data
- What is a PLE power line exploitation?
- A PLE occurs when someone uses the above information to do the following
- Understanding the physics - simple and high level
- Uncovering the emissions
- What part does the grounding path play?
- IEEE ODINI Malware
3:15PM - Closing thoughts and discussion
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
+1 414-376-8741,,88868944# United States, Milwaukee
Phone Conference ID: 888 689 44#
Find a local number | Reset PIN
Learn More | Meeting options