Come network with OVER 100 PEERS from across the data center community and learn more about how our local AFCOM chapter can help you and your company stay current on industry trends! With huge prizes and bragging rights up for grabs, this event is sure to be one you won't forget!
- Registration and Driving Range opens at 10:00 am CST
- Shotgun Start - 12:00 pm CST sharp
- Networking, Happy Hour and Prizes to follow
- PLEASE NOTE: The AFCOM website only displays times in EST. All other times displayed are correct and display directly above as "CST" to clarify and confirm the correct time.
Because of COVID-19, we need to make some SLIGHT CHANGES to operate the golf event this year:
- It will still be a SHOTGUN START again but everyone may have to ride in their own cart (depending on state rules at the time)
- No formal lunch to keep people outside and socially distanced
- Networking happy hour inside and on the patio will be spread out and limited to 110 people (as of now)
- All SPONSORSHIPS will be a flat $500. Less are available so please sign up to support the local chapter!
- Golf fees are only slightly higher due to additional charges we incur with extra carts but only $100/golfer for the entire day!
- Engage other industry professionals at networking round tables during lunch to discuss the latest trends, technologies and business strategies of today’s data centers.
Register now and remember to invite your peers. Just click on "Tell a Friend" and you can send them a link to this site automatically. Payments for golf or sponsorships can be done via Credit or Debit Card through this website through our Paypal account (you do not need to open a Paypal account).
Thank you for your support of the Greater Minnesota AFCOM Chapter.
To register for or sponsor this event, go to: https://www.planmygolfevent.com/35518-2020AFCOM-MN/index.html
Please disregard the registration process that is run through the AFCOM website at the bottom of this web page since that process cannot sync with the Golf Event registration site. To register, please be sure to use the registration link provided above.